| not a PAN member|
Information below is only for guidelines and may change at anytime, always contact the right authorities or the right affiliate for help and guidance
No animals in cabine
AH will transport animals in hold only
(G) conditions of carriage
AH will transport household pets in the cargo compartment of the same flight on which the passenger
is travelling subject to the following:
NOTE 1: No animals will be transported in the passenger cabin. Dogs trained to assist the blind and
deaf that may be carried in the cabin on interline delivering carriers must be caged and carried in
the hold on AH from the interline transfer point. Such arrangements must be made in advance by the
NOTE 2: All animals that are not household pets, such as wild animals and/or those of an unusual
size or nature must be shipped as cargo.
(1) The pet must be transported in a leak proof container of suitable size for the animal to move
around and properly ventilated for the size and breed of dog, supplied by the owner.
(2) An adequate supply of food and water must be supplied
(3) Transport is paid in advance and charges are twice the applicable excess baggage rate.
NOTE: Dogs trained to assist the blind and deaf will be carried free of charge, properly caged
and in the cargo hold.
(4) The owner/ passenger is responsible for obtaining all health certificate and travel permits
the countries of origin, destination and any en route transfer points, from the appropriate
authorities in each country.
(5) AH is not responsible for any injury, loss, delay, sickness or death of the animal or in the
event that it is refused entry into any country, state or territory in the itinerary.